Being Jeannette’s home town and heart of the north of England, Manchesters strong property market offers investors the most attractive prospects. This is a fantastic option for anyone looking to make big returns from the thriving Capital of the North.
It’s links to the rest of the UK, let alone Europe, create a hub for business like no other outside of the capital. With both city culture and green spaces being just one of many reasons to live in Manchester and the surrounding areas.
Why invest in Manchester?
- 2nd most populous area in the UK with 2.7m people, forecast to grow by a further 80k by 2027
- Heart of the Northern Powerhouse as 3rd largest economy in the UK and 3rd most visited city by foreigners after London & Edinburgh
- Major business and commercial capital – half of North West’s ‘top 500 businesses are in Manchester, 2k foreign owned businesses with large corporations relocating, eg BBC
- Cultural and social capital of the North West with great bars & restaurants, amazing theatres a cool music scene and home to two major league football teams of Man Utd and Man City
- Perfect combination of urban commerce and a cultural hub but with beautiful countryside of the Peak District and Lake District on your doorstep
- Excellent transport links – extensive tram system connects the city with suburban areas, Manchester airport flies 28m passengers
- Huge and growing student population of over 110k
- All property investment strategies work in Manchester.
- Housing shortage creates buoyant rental market, eg number of people waiting for council houses doubled since 1997 to 102k.
- Lower cost of entry with property prices significantly lower than UK average, combined with strong yields and equity growth make for a great investment